BioErvi is an effective parasitic wasp for larger aphid species that are not effectively controlled by Aphidius colemani such as potato aphids (Macrosiphum euphorbiae), foxglove aphids (Aulacorthum solani) as well as pea aphids (Acyrthosiphon pisum) and can also parasitize cannabis aphids (Phorodon cannabis) .
Consult your local BioBee representative for additional details.
BioErvi is available in 100cc bottles containing 250/500/1,000 mummies.
Download Product PDF
- BioErvi is shipped in insulated, chilled boxes. Packaging must be kept intact until placed in the field.
- Keep in a cool location until release.
- Ants may interfere with parasitic wasps, if present, treat the area before applying
- Distribute by opening the bottle. allowing wasps to fly out in search of aphids. The bottle may also be emptied into D-boxes and hang in the plant canopy.
- Do not expose the bottles to direct sunlight.
- BioErvi can be integrated with other aphid predators to help target aphid outbreaks.
Before combining BioErvi with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical field representative.
Do not store in sunlight
Treat area against ants
Hang product on the plant
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.