BioCarnea (Chrysoperla carnea) is an insect of the Chrysopidae family. The delicate looking adult feeds on nectar and pollen while the larvae of BioCarnea is the active predator. The first three larvae instars, are the voracious ones.
Consult your local BioBee representative for additional details.
BioCarnea is available in different forms:
- Egg card strips of 1,000 eggs that can be divided in two tabs of 500 eggs. A dotted line divides the card into 2 units of 500 eggs.
- BioCarnea larva (L3) in a sectioned grid of 500 individuals. Each cell contains eggs of Ephestia kuehniella (lepidoptera) as maintenance food for their transfer.
- Larva in cylinder
- BioCarnea is shipped in insulated, chilled boxes. Packaging must be kept intact until placed in the field.
- Keep in a cool location 10-14°C until release; do not put bottles in a refrigerator.
- The product should be released within 24 hours of receipt.
- The larvae can be cannibalistic, disperse on or near prey.
- Do not expose the bottles to direct sunlight.
Before combining BioCarnea with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical representative.
Do not store in sunlight
Apply within 24 hours
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.